To contact the customer care team please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 0360 655.
How to return an item
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order from Arran Frances you can return any items to us within 14 days of the delivery date. Here’s how:
1) Log into your account on our website www.arranfrances.com. Go to ‘Orders’ and select the order number of the items you wish you return.
2) Request your Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number by selecting the items you wish to return under, clicking the ‘Return’ button and following the steps.
2) Please fill out the returns form included with your order, providing all relevant information, including the RMA number, and a signature to accept our returns policy.
3) Make sure any items you return are in their original condition, tags and packaging included, otherwise we will be unable to accept your return and issue a refund.
4) Pack the items securely in the order box or any rigid carton box (making sure you include the returns slip inside the parcel) and return them to us by courier at the address below.
Kings Cross Station,
We recommend that you use a secure and trackable means of returning the items to us and you insure your return to cover the value of the contents, as you will be liable for any damage to or loss of the Products until we receive them. Please save your proof of posting/despatch and tracking information until your refund has been processed.
Please make sure to include the return form with your return as this information will help us process your return as quickly as possible. Comments can also help us to improve the future quality of our products and can be added on the returns form provided with your order. We always love hearing what our customers think!
Once your package reaches us, please allow 3 to 7 business days for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation e-mail. We will process your refund as soon as possible.
The time needed to process your refund may vary based on the payment method used but you will receive it within 3-5 working days of the return confirmation email.
At this time we are unable to process exchanges – if you wish to exchange an item, please return the original and then place another order for the alternative.
We do our best to make sure that goods are packed and despatched as soon as an order is placed so there’s no delay in orders arriving at their destination. Because of this we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has been placed. If you do wish to make a modification to an order you will need to follow our returns process.
Shipping times & Charges
Free shipping is available to orders over £100**. For shipping costs of items under £100 please see details below.
|Delivery region||Cost||Delivery Time|
|UK Mainland||£12*||1-2 working days|
|UK Islands, Highlands & Northern Ireland||£18*||2-3 working days|
|Europe||£25*||2-6 working days|
|USA||£30*||2-5 working days|
|Rest Of World||£40*||5-7 working days|
* These prices are estimates. To determine a more accurate shipping cost you may use the ‘calculate shipping’ button in your shopping bag. An estimated shipping cost will appear on the site in your shopping bag and the final shipping cost will be confirmed in the checkout once you have confirmed your destination and shipping service.
**Free shipping does not cover the cost of any potential import duties and taxes.
Shipping times are applicable to orders placed before 12pm (GMT/BST) Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 12pm (GMT/BST) Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day; orders placed after 12pm (GMT/BST) on Fridays will despatched the following Monday.
Delivery times are estimates and are to be used as a guide only. Delivery can take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures in certain countries. Please note that during sale periods there may be some delay in the dispatch of orders. If for any reason we anticipate a delay beyond our quoted delivery times our Customer Care team will get in touch with you.
Please note that we cannot delivery to PO Boxes or hotels and as a security precaution, we will require a signature upon delivery for all goods shipped.
When ordering goods from arranfrances.com for delivery outside of the European Union (EU), your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches your delivery country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you and unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot advise what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so for further information we advise you to contact your local customs office.
Additionally, please note that when ordering from arranfrances.com, you are considered to be the ‘Importer of Record’ and as a result you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country into which you are receiving the goods.
We currently ship to: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
How to track your order
Once your order has been accepted we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. This email will contain a tracking number for your parcel and a link to the courier website where you can track your order. Alternatively you can access order tracking information through your Arran Frances personal account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders will arrive in an Arran Frances gift box. Most of our leather goods will come with a soft dust bag to ensure that the item is protected during its journey to you, and storage afterward.
Insurance & Lost goods
All Arran Frances goods remain the property of Arran Frances until payment has been received in full and the goods have been delivered. Arran Frances shall be responsible for the goods until the goods have been delivered. Arran Frances insures all items against theft and accidental damage at no cost to the customer.Once the goods have been delivered, they cease to be the responsibility of Arran Frances.
If you are worried that your goods have been lost at some point on their journey to you, please contact our Customer Care team within 28 days of placing your order.
In the unlikely event your goods arrive in a damaged condition, please contact our Customer Care team within 14 days of the delivery. You will also need to ensure that all original packaging is kept (both outer shipping packaging and internal contents).
If you believe there is a discrepancy in the contents of an order you have received, please contact our Customer Care team within 48 hours of the delivery.
We scoured Europe and have sourced the highest quality natural bovine leather and handcrafted metalware for our products. We celebrate the subtle variations of these natural materials that give each product unique character and individuality, which will allow each one to age beautifully. Follow our product care recommendations to keep your accessory looking its best.
Here’s how we recommend you take care of your Arran Frances accessory:
- Keep your accessory in the dust bag provided whenever you can, to protect it from being marked.
- We advise stuffing handbags when storing them and keeping them in their original dust bag and gift box.
- Take extra care with light coloured items, which tend to mark more easily. They are susceptible to discolouration, so avoid contact with darker items.
- Do not overfill your handbag, as it may lose shape or you may damage its handles.
- Take care to avoid rubbing the leather or metalware against rough or sharp surfaces to minimise scratching.
- Should your product get wet, remove any residual water immediately with a soft cloth, pack loosely with paper and allow it to dry naturally.
- Never use artificial heat as it may alter the appearance of the leather.
- Do not expose your accessory to oil, makeup or permanent dyes, as these can stain. In the event your accessory is soiled try gently dabbing the leather with a clean, dry cloth and mild leather cream.
- To clean the metalware buff lightly with a soft dry cloth.